POM Amsterdam capsule collection by Katja Schuurman
POM wants to add sparkle to people’s lives by creating fashionable items that come in a colourful variety of unique and stylish designs to give everyone their favourite ‘Piece Of Mine’. The two sisters design all items themselves at their office in Amsterdam. Through Katja’s strong and radiant personality and her shared vision with the POM sisters on beauty, nature and authenticity this collaboration is a natural fit.
Why did this
The positive atmosphere surrounding the collection and the campaign events turned the POM sisters and Katja into a tight-knit group of friends. With Schuurman’s unprecedented dedication to the design process together with Liesbeth and Violet, made sure the capsule collections led to the desired outcome of this partnership.
More than 800 selling points.
Three succesful collections and counting
30% increase in sales
• Co-design a part of the collection:
POM by Katja;
• Special launch of the collection for press;
• Pop-up store collaboration in de Bijenkorf with meet & greets;
• Common PR strategy online and socials;
• Special artwork for retail with a few store activations.